The Agritourism “Ai due Volti” lies in an old countryside village just outside the suburbs of Verona city, ten minutes far from the centre and from the trade fair area, twenty minutes from Lake Garda, thirty kilometres from Mantova city and close to Villafranca-Valerio Catullo Airport.
The Agritourism is part of an early 18th century building used as a stable with a hay-loft and was restored respecting the techniques and the materials of the past.
Each room maintained the country style character, with country style furniture and tiles, warm welcoming colours, not renouncing to the modern facilities.
The interior decorations do not betray the romantic side of the place.
The Agritourism “Ai due Volti” is suitable both for a holiday or a business trip.
— OUR ROOMS
The Agritourism has got 18 rooms all with en-suite bathroom; the rooms vary from single to double, all rooms can also fit an extra bed; some rooms are adjoining through an external balcony.
Each room maintained an old country style, with country style furniture and tiles, warm welcoming colours, but not renouncing the modern facilities like led TV ad free internet wi-fi access.
A rich breakfast buffet is available for all our guests in the morning.
There is also an unsupervised private carpark in front of the building.
Characteristics: 14-19 square metres room | Double bed plus a single bed | Wardrobe| En-suite bathroom with WC, sink, bidet, shower and hairdryer| Central heating with manual thermostat | Air conditioning | Led TV | Internet wi-fi access
TWIN OR/ DOUBLE ROOM
Dimensione: 14-19 m² | Letto matrimoniale oppure n. 2 letti singoli | Armadio contenitore | Bagno privato completo di: Wc, lavamani, bidet, doccia e asciugacapelli| Riscaldamento con termostato regolabile| Aria condizionata| TV led | Internet Wi-Fi
DOUBLE ROOM WITH AN EXTRA BED
Dimensione: 14-19 m² | Letto matrimoniale e n. 1 letto singolo | Armadio contenitore | Bagno privato completo di: Wc, lavamani, bidet, doccia e asciugacapelli | Riscaldamento con termostato regolabile | Aria condizionata | TV led | Internet Wi-Fi
— OUR PRICES
|SINGLE ROOM||50,00 €||80,00 €|
|DOUBLE ROOM SINGLE USE||60,00 €||100,00 €|
|DOUBLE OR TWIN ROOM||80,00 €||120,00 €|
|EXTRA BED||15,00 €||20,00 €|
Prices are per room and include bathroom linen and bedding, daily cleaning and breakfast buffet.
Prices do not include visitors tax (1 Euro / per person/ per day / 5 days max| over 16 years old)
Every other request not included will be added to the prices or must be agreed during booking.
Prices vary during the seasons and due to special events or trade fairs.
— SERVICES AND COMFORT
Rooms can be assigned from 17.00 to 22.00 on arrival date and must be left free by 10.00 on departure date, unless different agreements with the management.
Breakfast is served from 07.30 to 09.30 a.m.
Any special need or request must be agreed during booking or check-in.
All rooms have got an en-suite bathroom.
Rooms are cleaned daily, bathroom linen and bedding is changed when needed.
— HOW TO REACH US
- From A4 highway direction Venice: after passing Sommacampagna exit follow direction to A22 junction – Brennero direction and take the exit to Verona Nord. Follow direction to the airport – Mantova.
- From A4 highway direction Milan: after passing Verona Sud exit follow direction to A22 junction – Brennero direction and take the exit to Verona Nord. Follow direction to the airport – Mantova.
- From A22 highway direction Modena or Brennero: take the exit to Verona Nord. Follow direction to the airport – Mantova.
Take the junction to the airport (Exit number 4).
- At the first roundabout take the third exit direction Dossobuono.
- After 300 m turn to the right following direction Calzoni.
- Follow the main road and after 250 m you will reach the Agritourism “Ai due Volti” (on the right).
Take the Exit number 5.
- At the roundabout take the first exit direction Calzoni.
- At the Stop sign turn to the right
- After 600 m you will reach the Agritourism “Ai due Volti” (on the left).
Scan the QRCode to open the location in Google Maps
— CONTACT US
— VERONA AND SURROUNDING